5 Tips for New Forklift Operators
- Communication – Communication is the backbone of material handling.
- Ask For Help – There is absolutely no shame in asking for help.
- Remain Focused– While it may seem cliché, the focus is a big part of operating a forklift.
- Follow Safety Precautions – For the novice operator that does not know where and how to begin, checking safety precautions is a great place start.
- Regularly Check Machine – Last but certainly not least, it is imperative to check any forklift prior to operation.